November 18th, 2008

Hey guys!!!
It is FREEZING here!!!! Well for Florida it is freezing at least! I have had at least 3 layers on every day this week! AH!

My week this week began with a test at 8:00 am Monday consisting of a project, a physics test, a physics lab final, a weather test, a math test, and me trying very hard not to go insane!!! This week is also the first week flight team picks back up since Regionals, so that will be fun!!! I am excited to get back on top of things. If you all have read anything about our flight team published by people at the school, it is to their knowledge apparently that nationals are in San Jose in May, well they aren’t. They are actually in Saint Louis.

I don’t remember if I have mentioned it but there are some roommate problems within our suite… so one of the girls is moving out. Actually to my knowledge she was supposed to leave already but she’s not gone yet… I am not sure what the hold up is to tell you the truth. We thought everything would be fine and dandy after our first little meeting with the RA and RD but…. NOPE! It’s almost impossible not to have trouble with 8 girls in one room. A little life update as well… 6 of the 8 of us came here with boyfriends from home.. now 5 of the 8 of us have new boyfriends haha– and one of us is in the works of having a new one. My how things can change.

As stressful as things have gotten with classes and tests and all, I am still trying my hardest and won’t trade Riddle in for any other school. It’s amazing still!!!! Ohh yeah and the shuttle launch = AWESOME! Even though I have seen them before because I am from Florida.. they are still amazing every time you see them! Have a GREAT Thanksgiving!!! and I will be back in touch with you all after the break… when I have a major report due 🙁 AHHH
-Elizabeth