Winter Break: Round Two

Hello, hello again! I can’t believe that it’s been almost two weeks since winter break ended…at least I wish it was winter since I didn’t get any snow back in New Jersey.

On my flight to New Jersey, I had a 30 minute layover in Charlotte, North Carolina which, at the time, didn’t seem so bad. That was until I realized my flight from Daytona departed 30 minutes later than expected, and I had to cross two terminals. Long story short, I did not make my connection to Newark so I had to wait 2 hours to board another flight.

Once I finally made it home, I pretty much spent a majority of my time playing Fallout 4, hanging out with friends and family, traveling to New York City: the usual.

2016 brings with it not only a new semester, but definitely a new year. Everyone always talks about things they’ll do for their “New Year’s Resolutions,” but I really do feel that 2016 will be different.

Well for starters, I’m now The Avion’s advertising manager which means I’m also a member of Embry-Riddle’s Student Government Association. I’m pretty excited to say the least. It’s a big responsibility but people have faith in me, faith that I won’t bankrupt the newspaper, so I might as well give it a shot.

With me being advertising manager, that brings my total of on-campus jobs to 4, which is quite extreme. I don’t know how, but I need some way of paying the bills! Maybe this semester will be a good place to practice time management.

Well that’s it for me. Hopefully I’ll have some fun stuff to report back on once the next post comes out. Until then, stay curious and welcome back to Riddle everyone.

This entry was posted in 2015 - 2016 and tagged , , by Billy. Bookmark the permalink.

About Billy

**Campus Involvement:** Staff member and photographer, Avion Newspaper, Student Technician for Information Technology Department, Digital Design Studio Tutor **Hobbies:**Graphic Design, Photography, Video Production, Playing the Piano