Early November Update

Hello There!

It has been a busy few weeks between school, work, and traveling some. I cannot believe that it is already November, and there are just 18 days left of classes! Then, we’ll be on break after just four days of finals.

With so little time left in the semester, things are starting to pick up in my classes; there is just about one test left in each of my classes with most of them occurring before Thanksgiving Break thankfully! Since classes started a week later this Fall compared to last Fall, we have an extra week between Thanksgiving and exams which is awesome! Most of us will be able to actually slow down and enjoy the three days (plus the weekend) we have for Thanksgiving with very little homework to do! Although, it will be a busy two weeks after break.

Last weekend, I went out to Las Vegas to celebrate my birthday! It was a very fun-filled weekend!14947494_1012285355564418_4003512264289366832_n

One of the highlights of the trip was spending several hours in Salt Lake City on an extended layover; it was awesome getting to watch the flights operate that I scheduled transfer through Delta’s hub as well as fly on some of the flights I scheduled too. Also, I had the opportunity to visit with a friend who pretty much has his own Delta Museum in the basement of his house.

Now, gotta get back to the books!

Jack

This entry was posted in 2016 - 2017 and tagged , by Jack. Bookmark the permalink.

About Jack

**Campus Involvement:** College of Business Student Advisory Board, Career Services Student Assistant, Career Services Student Ambassador, American Association of Airport Executives club member, and National Business Aviation Association club.