Another Semester Down

Well we did it! Approximately 16 weeks of school officially over and done with. What’s next you may ask? Well I have about another three to four weeks before school starts again so I can only assume adventure!

Of course, the break is what I make it so I’m making a promise to myself to actually go out and do stuff this time. Then again, the New Jersey winter can be very limiting and New York City is a bit tricky to navigate with snow on a ground.

A lot has happened to me the past few days, and these events really made me rethink about the direction I was heading and how far I’ve come as a person. Unfortunately some doors closed on me, but some new ones opened as well. We don’t really have a whole lot of control over the things that happen in our lives, but life is what you make it right?

Despite these minor setbacks, I’m very excited for what Spring 2017 has in store for me. I’m finally starting to advance in my engineering courses and am slowly starting to appreciate all of the hard work and thought that goes into engineering. Hopefully I can apply what I learned these past few months to my daily life.

For now, I am just worrying about packing up my stuff for a 12:30 p.m. flight out of Daytona this Saturday. Enjoy the holiday break, and we’ll result our regularly scheduled broadcast in January.

This entry was posted in 2016 - 2017 by Billy. Bookmark the permalink.

About Billy

**Campus Involvement:** Staff member and photographer, Avion Newspaper, Student Technician for Information Technology Department, Digital Design Studio Tutor **Hobbies:**Graphic Design, Photography, Video Production, Playing the Piano