More SpaceX Tours!

After my family visited me in LA this past Summer, my boyfriend came to visit! He also came last year while I was working in LA for SpaceX but had not been on a tour yet. This time, we were able to arrange one! Please enjoy the plethora of pictures from that visitation trip 😀
This (as you can see) is also the time that I started my food blog on Instagram @thehungryducky full of restaurant reviews in Los Angeles, Daytona Beach, and St. Augustine areas.
After my boyfriend visited, the world-renown Italian boat came to visit LA with an entire airshow…..but that’s for the next post.

As I write this, my family, friends, and I are preparing for Hurricane Milton. My heart goes out to all those who are and will be affected by this hurricane. Please stay safe this week.

This entry was posted in 2024 - 2025 and tagged , by Isabella. Bookmark the permalink.

About Isabella

Hometown: St. Augustine, FL Campus Involvement: Graduate Assistant for the Office of Undergraduate Research Why I chose Embry-Riddle: There are two big things that really pushed me to apply/attend to ERAU. One was the tremendous amount of hands-on experience that I could get just by asking to be a part of projects, teams, and research. The other was the numerous program-specific, non-gen-ed classes that started as early as freshman and sophomore year which made me excited to learn and apply concepts as soon as possible.