October is Quickly Approaching

Hello!

I cannot believe that it is already the end of September!

School is most definitely in full swing; I have my first round of tests starting later this week. Thankfully, I just have two tests, but the pressure is on as my grade in both of those classes is just based on a few tests over the course of the semester. I guess the nice thing is that I very rarely have homework to do, other than to read and study. At the same time, we are beginning to discuss topics for our final paper/project in my upper-level humanities course (Technology and the Modern Civilization).

I am so excited for October to be here. It is my favorite month of the year, but it is also the busiest with school, the Industry/Career Expo, traveling, and turning another year older.

The Career Services Office is busier than ever; students are coming in to get their “fast pass” which is the name badge required to get into the Industry/Career Expo. More than 100 companies and organizations are registered to attend. We just have eight days to go until my favorite day of the Fall semester (other than the last day of finals).

Buckle up, October is going to be a busy month!

Jack