April 12

Hey Everyone,

Well the past two weeks has been pretty uneventful, but I’ll let ya know what I have been up to and what’s in store for the rest of the semester. There have been a lot of things going on with AcaFellas and ERRSA, as always, so I’ll let you all know about that stuff but otherwise, it’s been a lot of work finishing up classes for the semester!

SF-210- We have been doing presentations for our Information Share projects. I presented mine already and I got a 95 on it, which was awesome. I presented mine on the crash of United Airlines flight 173.

COM-219- We just got done presenting our group projects which I got an A on. My group did a project on the non-verbal communication signs of hotel lobbies. Yes, I know, what kind of project is that, but it went really well and we got a good grade so I wasn’t complaining. We are now working on our speeches to persuade.

MA-111- OMG….. all I have to say is that I used to like math, but I now officially can’t stand it! I mean I love my teacher and she really knows how to teach the material but I just start to tune out when things don’t make sense to me and all I’m going to say is that it’s been really hard to concentrate lately!

AS-120- This class has actually turned around to be a pretty good class. I got a 93 on my second test and I have actually been enjoying the class.

AcaFellas- We just had our Spring Concert and we did SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. I don’t mean to brag but we seriously got everything together kind of at the last minute and we put on such a great show. My solo was the last song of the night and I didn’t forget any or my words like I thought I would!!!! I’m hoping to get a taping of it soon so I can put it up on YouTube or something so that you all can see it!!!! It really was an amazing experience and a lot more people showed up than I thought.

ERRSA- ERRSA has been crazy! We had a four hour meeting the other night to go over constitution stuff and it was so crazy. I loved it, of course, because I love doing that kind of stuff and running meetings by Parliamentary Procedure!!! It was almost like heaven.. . okay not almost!!!

For the rest of this semester I’m just going to be getting ready for summer. I have been interviewing for a summer camp counselor job and It looks very hopeful, so if I get that I will be doing training during summer A and then be a counselor for Summer B!!!! On top of that I will be taking two classes each summer session AND hopefully starting to fly!!!

Also this summer, I know I told you all about the video that I wanted to do in order to give like a tour of the residence halls so that people can see the rooms they will be staying in opposed to the floor plans that the university has on the site now. I will be working with a friend on that to get it out to you all as soon as possible so make sure you are watching out for that!!!

Otherwise, that’s about all I got! I think I will be posting one more time before the end of the year, but since I’m staying for summer maybe I can get some out during the summer as well so that you all can see what summer life on campus is like!!! I hope everyone is doing well and drop me an email to say hello or IM me or something!!! Also, if you have any ideas on what you would like to see in the video please feel free to email those ideas to me, as we are doing this to benefit you guys!!!! “Dreams are just dreams when their stuck inside your head…. Dreams are for real!!!!” – Dreams, by Diana DeGarmo!

Until Next Time,

Joey

Email: Jaworksj@erau.edu

AIM: HYPORBOY226

Pics: www.virb.com/joejaworskiatc

This entry was posted in 2007 – 2008 by Joe. Bookmark the permalink.

About Joe

**Class Year:** Sophomore **Position:** Student Assistant - Embry-Riddle Summer Programs **Hometown:** Buffalo, NY **Summer Activity:** Working Embry-Riddle's Summer Academy - and more! **Why I Chose Embry-Riddle:** I chose Embry Riddle with no second thought in my mind. I knew that I have always wanted to either be a Pilot or an Air Traffic Controller and with time I realized that I am someone who is meant to be in the tower!