July 24, 2010

I have been working a lot! As August nears, it’s scary to think that I am approaching my 90 days already of being part time. I still love every minute of my job and the people I work with.

I am finishing up an online course that I started (always remember to check with the Records and Registration Office when you take courses off campus). It was a very interesting course about the history of aviation in America.

I have been hanging out with friends and doing some fun things. Also picking up shifts and generally enjoying my last summer as an undergraduate.

My trip to Oklahoma City is coming up in two weeks and I can’t wait to meet some of the FAA Cabin Safety people.

I hope that everyone who is coming to Riddle in the fall is excited and has all their things in order. August does creep up on you!

This entry was posted in 2013 - 2014 by Michael. Bookmark the permalink.

About Michael

**Hometown:** Saddle River New Jersey **Career Goals:** Cabin Safety/Survival with the FAA **Why I chose Embry-Riddle:** In 2006, a friend was killed as the working flight attendant aboard Delta Connection Flight 5191 and I decided it was time to abandon the Flight Attendant career that inspired me out of high school and enter a field to promote and regulate change for a safer Aircraft Cabin Environment.