February Update

It feels like I haven’t posted an update in awhile! The last couple of weeks have been very exciting for me, though. They have been filled with great memories and wonderful news!

I just became a new member of Sigma Sigma Sigma Sorority, which I am very excited about! Ever since I got onto campus I knew that I eventually wanted to become a member of the Greek community on campus, and now my time has come. I cannot wait to start my journey in the sisterhood and to become lifelong friends with all of the wonderful women!

Kalina, Kealey, and I at a Recruitment Event

A group of us on Bid Day

A group of us on Bid Day

Kealey and I on Bid Day

Kealey and I on Bid Day

Bid Day

Bid Day with Tri Sigma!

Kalina, Kealey, and I

Kalina, Kealey, and I

Tri Sigma at our Chapter Retreat

Tri Sigma at our Chapter Retreat

In other news, I also just received notice that I was accepted into the ERAU Honors Program! The Honors Program offers students so many wonderful opportunities. Students are able to go to Honors Seminars with guest speakers, interact with other Honors Students, as well as conduct research. I am very eager to start my first Honors course next fall!

Over the President’s Day weekend I went to Disney World, yet again! I don’t think I will ever grow tired of it!! I spent Valentine’s Day in Epcot with my boyfriend: we went on all of the rides and walked around all of the countries in the World Showcase. The next day we toured around the Disney Resorts, went shopping at Downtown Disney, played mini golf, and ate beignets (to celebrate Mardi Gras)! It was very nice to take a weekend off to relax and have some fun.

The iconic Epcot ball

The iconic Epcot ball

Now that I’m back on campus, it’s back to my normal schedule! Homework, meetings, and events take up most of my time. However, I am looking forward to traveling to Savannah, Georgia this weekend with my fellow blogger, Kealey, for the Women’s Ambassador Program! Also, the Daytona 500 is this Sunday, so I am super excited to go to my first NASCAR race! I will tell you all about my weekend in my next post!

Until next time,

Lindsey