Almost Crunch Time

It’s almost crunch time, and as Thanksgiving approaches, I can feel it more than ever. Even though it is a quick two day week since we get Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday off, I still have two tests, several homework assignments, work, a speech next week, and other miscellaneous stuff to accomplish before classes are over the next two weeks.

It’s crazy to think that there are only five class days left before finals; luckily, it has been a strong semester so far so I am not quite concerned, but there is definitely a lot going on that has my head spinning as I try to wrap everything up before the end of the year.IMG_1924

Meanwhile, it is cold in Florida! This morning, it was 46 degrees; while to some in the north it might seem that I am exaggerating, both of my roommates who are from the Midwest and Northeast will tell you its cold. Since returning to Florida in August, there have been practically zero days that it has been below 65 so you get use to it almost always t-shirt and shorts weather.

Luckily, I get to head home Tuesday night for Thanksgiving; it’ll be nice to be home for a few days to see my family and see several of my high school friends that I have not seen since we left for the fall semester! Besides being thankful for a hot chocolate from Starbucks this morning that helped me warm up, I am very thankful for the opportunity to attend Embry-Riddle and for all of the people on campus and others in my life that played a role in helping my dream turn into a reality; plus, I am thankful for having the opportunity to blog about my experience as well as the opportunity to work with all of the wonderful people in Career Services.

I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving,

Jack

This entry was posted in 2015 - 2016 by Jack. Bookmark the permalink.

About Jack

**Campus Involvement:** College of Business Student Advisory Board, Career Services Student Assistant, Career Services Student Ambassador, American Association of Airport Executives club member, and National Business Aviation Association club.