Being Organized Pays Off

With five weeks of school completed so far this semester, I seem to have found a pretty nice daily routine for myself. This is important, well at least to me, because it’s good to establish a schedule for you life. I’m sure as you know, once things pick up in the semester, everything starts building on each other making life a lot more stressful than it already is.

Is this illegal? Not quite sure.

Is this illegal? Not quite sure.

In addition to being more organized, I’m also trying to cut back on my procrastination. It took me a while to realize that the more you get done early, the more free time you actually have to spend. Whether you spend your time going to the beach to take photos, hanging out with friends after school, or maybe working at your other jobs, school comes first and it’s important that all of your school work is done first.

Rip McKay. So many great memories freshmen year.

I suggest keeping a small planner with you and note all of the homework assignments, quizzes, tests, and projects in it. It’s really handy to see how your week is, school work size, and it’ll definitely help you plan out your week.

Probably another useful tool I have is a daily schedule I made with Excel! It shows me not only when I have classes and when I have work, but I budgeted my time accordingly to ensure that I don’t get sidetracked. However, it’s sadly only as good as your will to not get distracted.

I wish I had some updates about some cool things that happened recently, but sadly I don’t. I hope that changes with soon!

The library recently had a book sale, and they actually had a lot really neat stuff!

This entry was posted in 2016 - 2017 by Billy. Bookmark the permalink.

About Billy

**Campus Involvement:** Staff member and photographer, Avion Newspaper, Student Technician for Information Technology Department, Digital Design Studio Tutor **Hobbies:**Graphic Design, Photography, Video Production, Playing the Piano