Student Model Highlight

Hello everyone!

I hope you’re well! I apologize for being away for a bit. Classes are hectic since professors are trying to wrap up the semester. Women’s Ambassador Program had a breast cancer awareness fundraiser during the Embry Riddle’s Women Volleyball game held on November 3rd. We raised a lot of money and are hoping to create a lot of awareness among our eagles!

The following week, I was offered to be a student model where the Marketing Department of Riddle is working on filming current students who are willing to share their experiences with prospective students.  Some of the questions asked were about my major, involvement on campus, internships and why I chose ERAU. It was super fun, and I got to share about my experiences at Riddle so far.

I hope you all have a fantastic week!

Until next time,

Maryam

This entry was posted in 2017-2018 by Maryam. Bookmark the permalink.

About Maryam

Internship: ALPA - Brooke Owens Fellowship Program
Major: Spaceflight Operations
Minors: Flight, Aviation Safety, Human Factors
Hometown: Dubai, UAE
Campus Involvement: National Society for Collegiate Scholars, Women's Ambassador Program, Orientation Team, Women in Aviation, International Society of Air Safety Investigators, Spaceflight Sciences Policy and Operations Club, Career Services Student Ambassador
Why I chose Embry-Riddle: Because of my passion for flight and the great networking opportunities Riddle provides!