Swing Into Spring

Hello everyone!

I know it’ been a while since I posted…..my last post was literally last year (well in December!). I hope you all had a fantastic winter break and started the Spring semester strong. I was in Florida for my winter break, but we had 4 families over to celebrate Christmas with us. It was tons of fun, but it did take us 2 and half hours for everyone to open their gifts individually!

New Year’s was super fun too! We went for mass and then followed by New Year’s Eve dance. My boyfriend, Brent, surprised me and celebrated New Year with my family! We all had tons of fun, and it was definitely a great start to the Year!!!

My winter break was fabulous, and it was great seeing my family! I sure hope you all had a great winter break with your family and loved one! So far my Spring semester has been super busy since I will be graduating this summer!!! I can still walk for graduation in May, but I have two more courses to finish up for my degree, which will be done in summer. The Career Expo is approaching soon, so I’m hoping to nail a job then. I’m either trying to get a job or start with my Masters. Good luck to all those graduating, too!

Until next time,

Maryam

This entry was posted in 2017-2018 and tagged , by Maryam. Bookmark the permalink.

About Maryam

Internship: ALPA - Brooke Owens Fellowship Program
Major: Spaceflight Operations
Minors: Flight, Aviation Safety, Human Factors
Hometown: Dubai, UAE
Campus Involvement: National Society for Collegiate Scholars, Women's Ambassador Program, Orientation Team, Women in Aviation, International Society of Air Safety Investigators, Spaceflight Sciences Policy and Operations Club, Career Services Student Ambassador
Why I chose Embry-Riddle: Because of my passion for flight and the great networking opportunities Riddle provides!