From the Cockpit Desk of Kyle Ludwick

In front of the Riddle AMS Gulfstream III.

Hey guys!  Being a student at the world’s leading institution in aviation studies is quite the task, and also quite an honor.  The experiences and opportunities that students get here are unbelievable and it’s awesome to be a part of it.  Growing up as a kid I always wanted to have that big desk in the corner office, but my first love was flying, and here at Riddle I can pursue both!  I’m an Aviation Business Administration major here at the Embry-Riddle Daytona Beach campus and also have my Commercial Pilot multi-engine and single engine ratings.    Learning the “Business of Flight” here at the College of Business and juggling many other tasks makes life hectic, but there’s no other way I would want it.  Many long days are put in as I am also a Student Government Representative for the COB, a COB Student Advisory Board member, and a student assistant in the COB Dean’s Suite.  Like I said before, students at Riddle get some amazing opportunities, like the chance to tell all of you about my experiences through this blog.  I hope you all enjoy it and continue following my journey through my junior year down here in Daytona Beach!

Kyle

This entry was posted in 2013 - 2014 and tagged , , , by Kyle. Bookmark the permalink.

About Kyle

**Major:** Aviation Business Administration. **Minor:** Flight. **Hometown:** Albany, Indiana **Activities:** Flight Professional Conduct Board, COB Student Advisory Board. Elected official: Student Government Association | COB Student Representative, Student Assistant: Dean of COB, Vice President: Phi Beta Lambda / Future Business Leaders of America ERAU, Military Liaison: Wings and Waves Airshow, Proud Owner of a 1955 Piper Apache airplane, karting driver coach and previous Formula BMW scholarship winner