February 3, 2005

Hey Everyone!! How is the rest of the world out there? I’m doing pretty good here. It’s getting colder now that it’s deeper into winter time. It’s getting down to like mid 40’s at night and mid 60’s to 70’s in the daytime. Well what else has been going on you may ask? Not a whole lot. This past weekend did a little shopping, and all. Also this past week I did a little maintenance on my car. New brakes/tires/all that good stuff. I always love workin’ on the car. It’s always fun to put so much work into something and then see how it pays off in the end with performance and such.

I’ve been programming a lot lately. CS225 has a lot of programs to do. We do at least one per homework, sometimes more. The rest of you CS majors will never have to take CS125 and CS225. They are getting rid of them and calling it engineering something or another. I don’t know why. They’re apparently taking java 1 and java 2 and cramming it all into a 1 semester class. Physics is a lot of studying too. Along with every other class, haha. Anyways, I’ve not done a whole lot lately. Just kinda hung out and chilled in front of the TV. It’s always something good to do when there is nothing else to. We’ve had a little bit more rain lately too. It’s been like 2 weeks or so since it’s rained last, but it only sprinkled a little bit so that’s no big deal. Anyways, I don’t know much else, but I’ll talk to yall later.

This entry was posted in 2004 – 2005 by Darryl. Bookmark the permalink.

About Darryl

**Age:** 21 **Hometown:** Oak Ridge, TN **Favorite Movie:** The Fast and the Furious **Favorite Band:** Linkin Park **Career Goal:** Work at Kennedy Space Center following in the footsteps of my relatives