March 3, 2005

Hello all, what’s up? There are still races and such going on down here. Trying to get to and from school on certain days can be trying, but at least most of the busy traffic days are on the weekends. There’s not really much going on other than that. Just kinda, sitting around, wearing out my TV and computer.

School’s going pretty good. The homework level has decreased slightly the past week or two. I think that is only because it’s coming up spring break, so it’s going to be LOADS of HW during that time. We had all of our first tests these last few weeks. I’ve done pretty well on them. I aced my AeroSci and Physics tests. I’m pretty excited about that. I’ve got another Physics test coming up in about a week. Should do pretty good on that too.

Other than that not a whole lot going on. It’s been a pretty boring couple of days. I’ve been working with my computer a lot. Trying to get Linux updated and everything. Not as simple as downloading and installing like in Windows, takes some compiling and make files and lots of other stuff sometimes. So I spent some hours working on that. Finally got KDE 3.3 working right. Next is updating Open Office. Not cool trying to download stuff on a dial-up connection since I live off-campus, let me tell ya. I’m hoping to get some of my programs that are due done before mid-week, but we’ll see how well that goes. Anyways, going back to some downloads and stuff. I’ll talk to you all later.

-Darryl

This entry was posted in 2004 – 2005 by Darryl. Bookmark the permalink.

About Darryl

**Age:** 21 **Hometown:** Oak Ridge, TN **Favorite Movie:** The Fast and the Furious **Favorite Band:** Linkin Park **Career Goal:** Work at Kennedy Space Center following in the footsteps of my relatives