August 21 – August 22

I woke up in the morning and got ready to pick up Jason from the airport. Jason is a friend that I met through the first year student discussion board on Blackboard. He just got out of the military and was going to be starting Embry-Riddle as a freshman. My friend from St. Louis backed out last minute and I was talking to Jason about it and he volunteered. I don’t feel comfortable going on long drives by myself.

We loaded up my car and I said goodbye to a couple of friends. After staying in St. Louis longer than expected, we started our trip to Daytona Beach, FL. We drove for about 4 hours or so and stopped over at his uncle’s place in Marion, KY whom he hadn’t seen in a couple of years. We ate some dinner and we were chatting away and realized that it was very late to continue our driving. We spent the night at his uncle’s house and started at noon on Tuesday.

The rest of the trip was frustrating. Jason started dating a girl after he decided he was going to come help me out. His girlfriend kept calling and making all these obnoxious and very inappropriate comments. This girl definitely has an imagination. You get the picture. I don’t want to deal with that again.