September 10 – September 18

This week was a very busy week for me. I was assigned two group projects that were due on Friday. I was on campus Wed until 1 in the morning and Thurs I was on campus until past midnight.

Also we had the activities fair. There are so many clubs and organizations on campus and not all of them were displayed. I also found out that I am the new Vice President of ASSE. The organization has been inactive for a couple of semesters and now we are working on having it active.

I promised I would spend time with Vick on Friday. I hung out with him for a bit and then I went home early because I was really tired for running around the whole week.

On Saturday, I went out with Cheese. It was our first time hanging out at Seabreeze. We were trying to figure out of places we can go for free. We went to Upstairs and then went to 550. I was trying to teach Cheese how to dance. (He has the mentality that if he’s white, he can’t dance. He was even more self conscious because he was the designated driver). We are taking baby steps. I am determined to have him dancing by the end of the semester or year.

I went to the Kennedy Space Center with some friends from Alpha Phi Omega (Co-ed service fraternity). If you like space and astronauts, I would definitely recommend going there. The entrance is close to $20. I spent a lot of time reading about the history of space. In the end, there is a room where you can play with the toys. They also have a G-force machine.

I know I wrote a lot. I have done so many things the past few weeks and I know I have forgotten many things. The next one hopefully won’t be as long (unless of course you object). If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on the discussion board. Overall, I am enjoying my time here at Embry-Riddle. I hope you have a great day.