March 12 – March 16

My roommate, Cheese, had some friends from PA traveling to visit him for Spring Break. You can say it was a week of being woken up by drunk people. It was stressful for me because I had two tests that week. I wanted to do well on my Human Factors in Aviation class and my Intro. to Aeronautical Science class. I passed both of my tests which was a good thing. Instead of studying though, I spent most of my time falling asleep. I am not the type of person to take naps. One night I pulled him aside and told him that he needed to keep it down because I had to be up early and had a test the next day. He tells me that it was Spring Break for him and that I was being inconsiderate. He’s so lucky he had guests in the house. He moved his little party to his room which I was happy but by then it was 4 am and I had to be up by 7 in the morning. After my 8 o’clock class, I went to work and fell asleep on the couch. I was quite embarrassed because the Department Chair kept walking in, but I couldn’t keep my eyes opened to do my work. I thought I was going to get in trouble, but I didn’t. My boss knew that I was having a hard time at home because of my roommate.

On Wednesday, the sorority had an event called Xi Man. In this event, we choose our sweetheart. It is also one of our Philanthropy events. The boys put on an exciting and fun show. I would recommend you to watch it next year.

I also had a study session for my Intro. to Aero Sci class. My professor sets up a study session the day before the test to make sure we don’t have any questions and we understand all the material we covered. He asks a student that has some of flying experience to run the study session and help the non-pilots. For me, it’s a difficult class. I think I mentioned this before, but you must have a passion for flying.

I am glad when Friday came around. I went to my room and caught up on sleep.

Oh and I did a call back for one of the internships I had applied for. 🙂