March 13

Hey readers!!!!..Hope all of you out there are doing well. I sure am! The reason is because I am OH so close to doing my solo!!!!!! It should be on this Friday the 17th, so wish me luck!!!!

Remember I had to change instructors? Well, it turns out that my new instructor is not that bad! He’s a really cool, kicked-back and fun guy, so YAY!

Ok, so..school!

How has school been going for me? Well, let’s just say the work never stops; but it has significantly reduced within the last week, so I’m pretty happy about that because I’ve been finding more time to go hang out with my friends. I’m also pretty satisfied with my grades in all my classes, because I’m pulling nothing lower than a B! YAY haha

So, I had to do a speech for my speech class the other day and I did it on airliner fleets. I got two words to describe the audience’s reaction: LOVED IT! Also, I had my Info Tech test today – now, THAT was LONG and TIRING! WHEW!..but I am SO glad it’s over with and I should be expecting an A in it! YAY!

Ok, so this weekend MARDI GRAS AT UNIVERSAL STUDIOS!!! YES! So, my friend Matt walked into my room while I was sleeping around..eh, 1pm (yes, I’m a late sleeper after partying on Friday night, don’t laugh; you know you do the same!). Anyway, he picked me off my LOFTED bed and made me get ready to go to Universal Studios. Well, I thought it was just me and him, but little did I know when I got outside, it was like 2 cars filled up with my friends, so of course I was like YAAAY! We ended up getting into Orlando around 3pm and stayed there until 10pm. SO much fun! We did the rides, then watched the parade and got a lot of beads! Music, people, everything was exciting; the atmosphere so active and fun! After the parade finished, we went out into ‘Citywalk’- which is like a little boulevard connecting Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure that’s filled with clubs, restaurants, and so much more! I would love to go back on the 24th of March to see Sean Paul perform live, but that brings me to the topic of SPRING BREAK!

In less than a week (Saturday), I will be boarding and MD-88 from Daytona Beach to Atlanta, then connecting onto a B738 to Port of Spain, Trinidad then as soon as I get there at 8:05pm I have to board the 9pm commuter express from Trinidad to our sister tourist island of Tobago- where I will be basking in the beautiful Caribbean sun on the beach. CANNOT wait..Be jealous! Haha just kidding!

Anyway..so, I’m about to go deal with my roommate because he’s being a little skeez to me these days. Haha, just kidding. I love him with all my life; best guy I could ever have to be my roomie! Love ya lots, Jeremy!

Stay good, ya’ll..don’t do anything I wouldn’t do..out of the club haha!

Fly high!

Quote of the week: “YOU JUST HAVE T0 GO AFTER WHAT YOU WANT AND IF IT DOESN`T WANT YOU BACK, THEN SO BE IT. — IT DOESN’T DESERVE YOU ANYWAYS!” -Nicole Richie