March 23rd

So spring break is over (it wasn’t long enough if you ask me) and there is a little over a month of class left, AH! My break wasn’t very exciting. I stuck around here in Daytona to work and study. I hung with friends most of the time, I did go see the shuttle launch though. It was the best I have seen so far! I did some flying and tried to cook some stuff. Chili being one of the things, it’s not that easy, it did taste really good though!

Currently I am working on my schedule for the fall, I have to register for my flight block Wednesday and next week we register for classes. That snuck up on me quick! I also have a web project to do for weather where I design my own weather web page type deal and a test on Friday. AH!!! As soon as the semester is over, nationals for flight team will be held. I don’t quite know if I am going yet, but they are held the whole month of May, then it’s back here to finish my private and take summer classes. There really hasn’t been much going on lately so I don’t have much to talk about.

I added some pictures of the space shuttle but there are a TON more on my facebook. Check them out!!! Hope you guys are enjoying the spring!!!
-Elizabeth

This entry was posted in 2008 – 2009 by Elizabeth. Bookmark the permalink.

About Elizabeth

**Age:** 19 **Hometown:** Cape Coral, FL **Career Goals:** To be successful and enjoy life and my job. **Activities:** I am a dancer and will soon be getting involved in activities on campus. **Why I chose Embry-Riddle:** It was a tough choice between FSU and ERAU because both meteorology programs are great, but I just loved Embry-Riddle!!!