November 25, 2004

Hey everyone! Well this has yet again been a crazy time for me! School is just crazy. Sometimes I feel like I just want to just say I quit. I mean I love it here at Embry-Riddle. I love the fact that I get to wake up every morning and realize that I am here at the school instead of being back in Ohio. I mean around now I am starting to somewhat miss home. There are just so many things that are going on right now back at home that it seems like I should be there helping.

I have talked to my friends less now since I have been so busy with school work. I miss them so much because they understand me and just know how I am. But I really love my new friends here at Embry-Riddle. They are now like my first family here and I love being around them. I mean some of my friends here seem like I have known them since like elementary school because I know them so well!

Like I said the work is becoming a bit much. I came to college with the mindset of doing well, yet still having a social life. It seems really hard now to balance the two with the homework and tests piling up. All I need to do is make it through this week and I can finally relax. I will more than likely be here for Thanksgiving Break doing make up homework and studying for exams. I have learned now to not wait until the last minute to finish things that need to be completed…I also know that I want to make Exam Week as simple as possible! Wish me luck everyone and have a great Thanksgiving Holiday! Talk to you all soon! ‘Adios!’

This entry was posted in 2004 – 2005 by Terryel. Bookmark the permalink.

About Terryel

**Age:** 19 **Hometown:** Reynoldsburg, OH **Favorite Movie:** The Mask of Zorro **Favorite Musical Genre:** Classical, jazz, R&B, mariachi, pretty much anything **Career Goal:** To become the second African-American female to venture into space **Interests:** Space Exploration, astronomy, Mexican culture