June 5, 2006

Week 4

It has been a very busy few weeks. With working on Champion promotions and flyers for David Clark and Telex, I have not had much time for anything else. I have been filling Aviall catalog requests and requests for literature by the compan y ‘ s sales force. The flyers I have been working on will be distributed to the sales force and then on to the customers.

My supervisor travels a lot, which means I am on my own most of the time. She is not one of those micro managers, which is great. As long as I know what I am supposed to be doing and get it done by the due date, everyone is happy.

In the next couple of weeks I will be going out with the outside sales representatives. They visit the customers to make sure Aviall is doing all it can to satisfy them. This entails taking them out to lunch, golfing lunches, taking returns, and basically schmoozing. By no means is it an easy job. Please do not be misled. Many big business deals are made in a social setting.

The social scene. It has been fun. This week there are a few birthdays in the department, so there will be some late nights. This past Memorial Day weekend was exciting. I was invited to a few bar-b-ques and fun things like that.

This entry was posted in 2013 - 2014 by Martina. Bookmark the permalink.

About Martina

**Company:** Aviall, Inc. **Position:** Intern **Hometown:** New York City **Career goal:** I would like to be an Air Traffic Controller, but the business side of the aviation industry also seems very promising