November 6

Hello Everyone! How is everything going? Well, I will start off by saying that both acts that I tried out for made it into the talent show and the show is this Thursday (I’m getting nervous!) But anyways, it has been crazy hectic around here. Last time I wrote to you it was a good hectic, and this time, not-so-much. I have been absolutely swamped with work and tests. I think I have had 7 or 8 tests in the past week and a half alone! That’s a lot of studying and a lot of late nights. For the most part, it all paid off though! It never seems like I have enough time to get things done. Like my time management skills are so off. I used to have a set pace and a set timetable of when things will be done, and now it’s more like, I’ll get to it as soon as I can! Other than school work, nothing much has been going on around campus or anything. I will tell you guys about a few things that I have been doing and then I will wrap up with my “encouraging words of thought”

So I worked Open House for all of you who came! I was giving tours of the Residence Halls! I had such a good time, it seemed like a lot of people were interested in ATC which I thought was really cool. It was funny to see their reactions to the rooms and stuff like that, because I was the same way, it seemed like they were so small, and while they are not huge, they really do accommodate you for what you need! It was a great experience and I hope I get to do it again next year.

I have also been preparing a few things for ERRSA. I am currently working on writing a Code of Conduct for our Constitution, which I think is just awesome. I’m having fun being able to write the rules for how people should behave! I’m also working with a committee to write a newsletter to past members of our organization, so I think that will be a great success. And finally, I have finally finished my bid to run for the Governor of my Residence Hall. Elections are this Wednesday so I will keep everyone posted on that!

I’m really sorry that I don’t have more interesting things to talk about, I really wish I wasn’t so swamped with work and ERRSA so that I can actually have a life!! LOL.. I hope you all are doing well, and as always if you need to talk to me, either Instant Message me or email me. Please ask away, that’s what I am here for. Keep your hopes alive, and your visions clear and in the end you will make it through!

Until Next Time!

Joe Jaworski

AIM- HYPORBOY226

EMAIL: Jaworksj@erau.edu

This entry was posted in 2007 – 2008 by Joe. Bookmark the permalink.

About Joe

**Class Year:** Sophomore **Position:** Student Assistant - Embry-Riddle Summer Programs **Hometown:** Buffalo, NY **Summer Activity:** Working Embry-Riddle's Summer Academy - and more! **Why I Chose Embry-Riddle:** I chose Embry Riddle with no second thought in my mind. I knew that I have always wanted to either be a Pilot or an Air Traffic Controller and with time I realized that I am someone who is meant to be in the tower!