January 11, 2009

First off, hey everyone and I hope you all had great holidays! Second, I got my computer fixed so I can finally use it the right way instead of having to deal with that stupid Mac!!! So on my break I went to Virginia the day we got done with classes, and spent almost my whole break up there, went to the Dulles Air and Space Museum (awesome!) and went to NYC for a weekend. I had to drive back home with my family though and on the way back my uncle’s car broke down 4 times and he was following us so we had to wait so it took us 4 days to drive from northern VA to South Florida..UGH! I am no longer driving with the family places, I will fly and meet them! I spent 2 days at home and caught up with old friends then headed back to Daytona. I picked up my roomie at the airport on Monday and then the boyfriend on Tuesday and we headed into class on Wednesday. I have Flight Phis, Weather 301, Physics 2 and lab, Calculus, and Aviation Legislation. Not the worst schedule possible. We also got a new roomie named Lauren, she’s from Connecticut and she seems really nice, I haven’t gotten to talk much yet. But right now I am headed to watch the Steelers game so GO STEELERS!!! Talk to you all soon.

P.S.
Check out all the pictures from the Air and Space Museum on my facebook!

This entry was posted in 2008 – 2009 by Elizabeth. Bookmark the permalink.

About Elizabeth

**Age:** 19 **Hometown:** Cape Coral, FL **Career Goals:** To be successful and enjoy life and my job. **Activities:** I am a dancer and will soon be getting involved in activities on campus. **Why I chose Embry-Riddle:** It was a tough choice between FSU and ERAU because both meteorology programs are great, but I just loved Embry-Riddle!!!