April 20th

Hey!!
Ok, so Finals week.. AH they start Friday and my first one is on Saturday, yes SATURDAY at 5:00 pm. Who had the bright idea of doing that one? ughhh… But the semester is quickly coming to an end!! I have 2 tests to take this week and then it’s done! Right now though, I am burnt to a crisp!! It hurts sooo bad! I went with my roommate to watch one of our friends play a softball game and we sat out there for 3 hours!!! I am sooo smart I didn’t bring a hat or sunscreen, just my sunglasses. So now I have bright red shoulders and raccoon eyes… real smart!

I just had a question e-mailed to me asking if an Aerospace Engineering major can minor in flight.. and the answer is ABSOLUTELY! There are a ton of people here who do that, but it is a lot of work. Competition starts in May for Flight Team, and I made the nationals team so we are leaving May 9th! And we finally got our new plane, the Tecnam. There is talk about naming it Lola =) I added a picture of it for everyone to see. This summer sometime she will be re-painted in Embry-Riddle colors and properly decaled. I hope everyone has a GREAT vacation!!!
-Elizabeth

This entry was posted in 2008 – 2009 by Elizabeth. Bookmark the permalink.

About Elizabeth

**Age:** 19 **Hometown:** Cape Coral, FL **Career Goals:** To be successful and enjoy life and my job. **Activities:** I am a dancer and will soon be getting involved in activities on campus. **Why I chose Embry-Riddle:** It was a tough choice between FSU and ERAU because both meteorology programs are great, but I just loved Embry-Riddle!!!