November 17, 2005

Hey, guys!! I hope all of my readers have had a great past two weeks. These past two weeks have been extremely busy for me. So busy, in fact, that I lost track of time. So, I’m sorry this entry is a bit late.

Last night, I had my first experience scheduling for classes. It is NOT easy.. some classes are closed, some aren’t offered for the spring semester, prerequisites aren’t always met.. it’s a mess. But, needless to say, I’m currently registered for 9 credit hours worth of class for the next semester. I’m taking AT 300 (air traffic control), COM 219 (speech), and WX 201 (Meteorology 1). A few things have changed since I last updated. I audited my Calculus 1 class. So, now I have to re-take pre-calc and calc. However, I changed my area of concentration from research to media. So, I no longer have to take math at the engineering level. I’m also going to minor in ATC. I hear it’s a great fall-back.

As far as my other classes are coming along, things are going pretty well. I’m definitely struggling through IT 109.. I do not like Access. And I don’t know the members of my group for my PowerPoint project. My grade is definitely dropping in there. My AS 120 grade is on the rise, though. And hopefully I can pull through this IT 109 class.

Tonight, I’m leaving for OH. But I’ll be back, this weekend. Already, I can’t wait to be back.. I don’t know how things in OH are gonna turn out. I miss everyone, but I love the girls, here. Bridget, one of the AZD alumni, is driving me up. I’m hoping to fly back on Friday!! We’ll see how that goes.

I’ve been really busy with the sorority, lately. We’ve had so much going on because initiation was scheduled for this Friday. However, it’s been rescheduled for Dec. 3 due to my trip home. Thank you SoOo much girls for holding off. I owe you all SoOo much.

Right now, I’m about to head over to Kelly’s room in O’Conner. We’re going to get a banner made for the AZD Holiday Dinner. Then, I’m coming back to get a shower and pack for the trip home. I’m not bringing much, if anything. We have a family dinner for the sorority at 5. Then, we’re going to take a nap before Bridget and I drive up. I should be home sometime tomorrow evening!!

I have so much more that I’d like to share with all of you, including pictures from formals. So, I’ll see what I can do about posting an extra entry over Thanksgiving Break or sometime when I’m less busy!! Hope ya’ll have a great Turkey Day 🙂

This entry was posted in 2005 – 2006 by Maria. Bookmark the permalink.

About Maria

**Age:** 18 **Hometown:** Fairfield (near Cincinnati), Ohio **Favorite Movie:** Beauty & The Beast **Favorite Band:** Rascal Flatts **Career Goal:** Graduate in 4 years with a 4.0 GPA **Interests:** Swimming and diving, traveling, shopping, photography, interior decorating