December 1, 2005

Happy Holidays!! I hope everyone is having a great first week of December.. I’m sure many of you are enjoying the wonders of the snow and cold from up north that I’m SoOo happy to be missing, yet can’t wait to see on Christmas. It’s so hard to comprehend that it’s really snowing outside when I’m talking to someone from OH because it’s B-e-a-uTiFuL, here. I live for a white Christmas, but I hate being cold. So, going to school in Florida is perfect-o!! I can be warm/hot all year with the exception of Christmas.

Anyway, things are going great, here. I’d like to announce that I was initiated into the Alpha Xi Delta sorority on Saturday morning at 10:30. The past week has definitely been one of the best weeks of my life. I absolutely love each and every sister with all of my heart. We had a party to celebrate our initiation on Saturday night at Karrie’s house (beachside).. it was a great time. There were TONS of people :o)

Looking beyond the sorority aspect of my life, here, everything is going really well. I’m planning on finishing all of my HW assignments for the remainder of this year tonight. All I have left are an English paper and a PowerPoint presentation. WoOoHoOo!! This semester has been great, but SoOo stressful. I’m not one to handle stress very well, either. So, I’m glad it’s over. However, I’d do it all again in a heartbeat.. hands down, no questions asked. I love it, here. Daytona Beach is seriously my favorite place in the world.

I’m leaving for OH sometime after next Monday at 7. I’m supposed to turn in my English paper, the final, on Tuesday. However, I’m going to see what I can do about turning that in earlier because it’s ready!! So, I’m kinda hoping that I can leave that Monday or Tuesday night. Derek said he’d take me to Lexie’s. She lives just south of Atlanta. She’s my ride to OH. If that doesn’t work, I’m already set to ride with Judith and her friend. They’re heading to Chicago. So, they have to take 75 north through Atlanta, anyway!! I cannot wait to see Lexie. She’s my BEST friend in the entire world.. nothing she doesn’t know about me.

I’m finished with UNIV 101. I’m pretty sure I got an A. Actually, I just know without knowing!! Umm.. I have a final in AS 120, Wednesday at 10:15. Then, I have nothing until Saturday at 2:45.. my IT 109 final. So, Thursday night, I’m going to a party at a sister’s house. Next Monday, a week from today, I have final final exam.. I like how I used final two words in a row, there!! And, if I can turn my paper in early for COM 122, I’ll be finished at 7 on Monday night :o) HoOoRaY

I’d like to thank those of you who have taken time to e-mail me and ask me questions, lately. I hope I’ve been of some help. For those of you who don’t know, we have a discussion board, too. However, if e-mail works best for you: olivab46@erau.edu I also have a s/n on AIM: LiL sUnKiSS 1015 Have a safe and happy holiday!!

This entry was posted in 2005 – 2006 by Maria. Bookmark the permalink.

About Maria

**Age:** 18 **Hometown:** Fairfield (near Cincinnati), Ohio **Favorite Movie:** Beauty & The Beast **Favorite Band:** Rascal Flatts **Career Goal:** Graduate in 4 years with a 4.0 GPA **Interests:** Swimming and diving, traveling, shopping, photography, interior decorating