March 8, 2006

Hey all!

Tons of things have changed these past few weeks. It turns out that I will be staying here for spring break after all. I made the decision to change my plane ticket and get my money back for several reasons. First of all, I will have several major projects to work on, and I really don’t want to waste my time at home working on them. Also, the weather is getting much nicer down here lately, and most of my friends are staying here over break. (It is Daytona Beach!!) Plus, I will be home in just over a month anyway, and I’m really not as homesick as I was last semester.

My classes are going really well. The only two classes I don’t have an A in are physics and engineering drawing, but that doesn’t bother me right now because no one really does.

As for relationships, Doug just simply didn’t work out. The reasons are complicated and too personal for an online journal, but things were just getting worse and worse all the time. Then, to add a little more drama, (haha) I have a new boyfriend! His name is Kenny and he is 22 years old, and he goes to school here at Embry-Riddle. (The picture on the right is him.) It may seem like it’s too soon for all this, but Kenny is just too good of a match to pass up. He is the most perfect gentleman, he can cook like no other, and we have so many things in common it’s scary. Most importantly, we share the exact same beliefs as far as religion. Right now, I am just following my heart. I just hope it all works out for the best.

Have a great day!!

~Sara

This entry was posted in 2005 – 2006 by Sara. Bookmark the permalink.

About Sara

**Age:** 18 **Hometown:** Hermantown, Minnesota **Favorite Movie:** Rocket Man **Favorite Band:** Sonicflood **Career Goal:** To be involved with NASA **Interests:** Volleyball, Oil Painting, Camping