March 10, 2006

So, once again, my journal entry is LATE. I thought I’d sent one in, guess I didn’t. Oh well!! Anyway, things have been REALLY rough, lately. I’ve been homesick a LOT more than previously.. and I have no motiviation to go to classes and do homework. Luckily, I’m not doing too bad, as of yet. I really need to get back on the ball, though.

This week is Big/Lil week for the sorority. I’m taking a LiL!! She’s super awesome, but I can’t say anymore until after Big/Lil revealing on Saturday. We’re going to Islands of Adventure in Orlando.. should be LOADS of fun.

Also, the PowerHouse Gym is reopening (it caught on fire!!) on Monday. So, thank God for that :o) I really need the money.. granted it’ll only be a week until I leave for the cruise, but.. one week is better than no weeks.

I’ve been sick, a lot, lately. So, my working out every day has ceased.. and my bad eating habits have kicked back in. So much for looking good for this cruise!! Hopefully one week at the gym will do something.. even if it’s a little bit. I could really use it.. plus, the free tanning is NEEDED!! I’m getting whiter by the second.

I have a speech due,tomorrow, that I’ve yet to write. I’d usually be stressing, but I’m so not in the mood to do it, yet. I guess I should get started on that after I send this in, though.

I gave up ice cream for Lent.. my favorite food EVER. It’s been so tough and I’m totally craving some, right now. One of my good friends is having a rough day.. so, I went to Einstein’s (downstairs) to buy him a pint of chocolate chip cookie dough.. and I would give anything to eat it. Now, all I need is a car, and for him to go back to his place, so I can give it to him :o) I hope he cheers up!!

Umm.. that’s about it for now. I hope everyone is getting their applications in and such. This is about the time, last year, that I started turning mine in!! Good luck with everything.. let me know if you have ANY questions at all :o)

This entry was posted in 2005 – 2006 by Maria. Bookmark the permalink.

About Maria

**Age:** 18 **Hometown:** Fairfield (near Cincinnati), Ohio **Favorite Movie:** Beauty & The Beast **Favorite Band:** Rascal Flatts **Career Goal:** Graduate in 4 years with a 4.0 GPA **Interests:** Swimming and diving, traveling, shopping, photography, interior decorating