February 9, 2006

Life at Riddle is going well. The classes are going great, so far. However, I feel as though the stress of taking 5 classes in one day is about to take its toll. I have a speech and paper due this Friday. Wish me luck!!

Other than that, things are great. I went to the beach, this weekend. It was beautiful out. The weather was near 80 and so sunny. If the water had only been warmer, it’d have been perfect.

I’ve been spending my free time, lately, job searching. I’m in need of money, seeing as how I emptied my bank account for a Spring Break cruise to the Carribbean with the sisters and Sigma Chi. I got hired at the Annual Fund, asking for money from alumni, but I’m not sure how that’s going to work out. I got my first pledge, last night, but it’s really stressful. I’m going to Abercrombie & Fitch, tonight.. and I applied at Red Lobster, earlier!!

Hope you all have a great week.. I may write, again, soon :o)

This entry was posted in 2005 – 2006 by Maria. Bookmark the permalink.

About Maria

**Age:** 18 **Hometown:** Fairfield (near Cincinnati), Ohio **Favorite Movie:** Beauty & The Beast **Favorite Band:** Rascal Flatts **Career Goal:** Graduate in 4 years with a 4.0 GPA **Interests:** Swimming and diving, traveling, shopping, photography, interior decorating